Why become a member? ×

Aphex Punch Factory FS/FT

dirtystatic

Ok I'm now putting this up for sale. There is a slight problem with the switch - when it's on, it's on. When it's off, it's off. But there's a click and a dip in volume as you press the switch down. It's never been a problem for me as I concider it an 'always on' effect. It would only cause you a problem if you were to turn it on/off mid song.

I'm after £30 posted. Would prefer to trade though - a couple of sets of strings, BBE Optostomp + cash from my direction, Tech 21 VT Bass + cash from my direction.

Will ofcourse listen to other trades.

Ta,
Steve

Edited by dirtystatic

[quote name='dirtystatic' post='767932' date='Mar 8 2010, 01:31 PM']Decided to dip my toe into the world if compression. Thanks to this pedal I'm a definite convert, I'm after trades for other compressors!

Cheers,
Steve[/quote]

Hi Steve. Would you consider a straight sale mate? PM me with a price if you like :)

[quote name='Dubs' post='768005' date='Mar 8 2010, 02:20 PM']Hi Steve. Would you consider a straight sale mate? PM me with a price if you like :)[/quote]

Hi mate, if I see a compressor I'm interested in then I'll PM you about a straight sale. Don't wanna let it go unless I can sourse another one.

Ta,
Steve

[quote name='Dubs' post='768005' date='Mar 8 2010, 02:20 PM']Hi Steve. Would you consider a straight sale mate? PM me with a price if you like :)[/quote]

Sorry to hijack the thread, but at least you'll get a bump :rolleyes: - Dubs, i've got one i'd be happy to sell. Excellent condition (has velcro on bottom, but should come off okay). £55? Drop me a PM!

• 2 weeks later...