Why become a member? ×

PA system for SALE Mixer and 2 Powered Enclosures

8 CHANNEL MIXER AND 2 ACTIVE SPEAKER CABS

Mixer
Peavey PV8 8 channel mixer

Four XLR Mic inputs.
Two stereo channels with RCA and 1/4" inputs.
Three-band channel EQ.
A/B stereo input selector reduces patching.
Inserts on all mono channels.
Clip LEDs that thoroughly monitor clipping.
48V phantom power switch.
Effects send on every channel with stereo return.
Monitor send on every channel.
Zero latency record monitoring capabilities.
Control room output with level control.
Contour control switch.
80 Hz low-cut switch.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.37" (238mm) x 11.75" (298mm) x 3" (76mm)
Weight: 7.1lbs (3.23kg)

In great working order, with original power supply. Good little mixer with enough flexibility to work well as part of a small band PA system. Phantom power using powered condenser mics is a possibility so can be used in a home studio or whatever.

Speakers
2 x Peavey PRO12P Active Speakers (not to be confused with the current pro12 speakers, which are passive and therefore a fair bit cheaper!!)

Bi-amplified power system with 270 total peak dynamic power
Both amps have DDT compression
12inch heavy duty woofer
1.4 titanium compression driver
Peak SPL up to 120dB
Combo jack with ¼ inch TRS and female XLR mic or line level balanced input
Two ¼ inch jack inputs with concentric level controls.

As with the mixer, this pair of powered speaker cabs are in great condition. Both work perfectly with no issues. Comes complete with power supplies.

Together the mixer and speakers offer a really great small PA system suitable for band practices and small gigs. All you need to add are a few lead (¼’ - ¼’) and some mics and you’re away. It’s a nice sounding PA and is very clear and loud. Before we bought it, we researched away, and this really was the best combination we could find at this price. If bought new the pair of speakers would set you back £400ish and the mixer somewhere around £100 if I remember correctly. Looking for £290 ONO for the lot. Bargain for what it is. I'm based in Swindon and dont really want to post it, can deliver or meet within 25miles for petrol money. New here but have 100% ebay feedback, username 211dave112 :)
pics....have more if needed...

Edited by 211dave112

[quote name='zephead' post='764014' date='Mar 4 2010, 02:58 PM']Hi, i'm interested! where are you based?[/quote]

I'm in Swindon, so just on the m4, I see you're in Bedford, don't mind meeting in Oxford for a fiver petrol money.

thanks for the interest :)