Why become a member? ×

withdrawn

peety

Feeler really about 4 months ago bought a classic vibe jazz to get over my phobia of jazz basses however didn't really get on with the neck so went to plan 2 which was to replace the neck with a mity mite precision neck with a maple board.

The neck was fitted and a full set up done by Richie Thomson of thomson guitars in Wigan and fitted with a new set of Lakland Joe Osborn flats,

i bought this bass to use as a back up to my BG but no matter how i try i have come to the conclusion that jazz basses are not for me so am looking to move this on. will also throw in some waterslide fender decals that i got from the states for the headstock but never got round to applying. Bass has been gigged once and rehearsed a couple times. Enough has been said about the quality of these basses for the price.

Am prepared to consider trades for P basses and am prepared to put cash into the right deal.

for sale price is now £175 posted lincluding a gig bag. I think think is a fair price however if you feel i am off the mark due to the neck change please let me know.

sorry about poor quality pics will try and get some better ones over the next day or so.

cheers steve

[attachment=43957:squier_cv_bass_001.jpg] [attachment=43958:squier_cv_bass_002.jpg] [attachment=43959:squier_cv_bass_003.jpg] [attachment=43960:squier_cv_bass_004.jpg]

Edited by peety

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='770010' date='Mar 10 2010, 07:12 AM']Do you still have the original neck as well? I personally thought that the neck was one of the best bits on the CV Jazz that I had.[/quote]

No i foolishly sold it thinking i was going to keep the bass, you're right the neck was excellent i just don't get on with jazz profile necks, ah well we live and learn