Why become a member? ×

FS: SKB 2u rack case, shallow, UNUSED £35

Brand new unused SKB 2u shallow case. Genuine SKB, not a copy.
This is the one with the normal front lid, and the smaller rear hatch, built especially to house effects, radio units and anything else that isn't a deep power amp.
It is brand new and unused, with tags, and SKB fit kit. Still has £68 price tag on it.
£35 plus post, or pick up/meet South London.

[attachment=43915:PICTA_5099.jpg]

Edited by robocorpse

[quote name='smurfitt' post='769928' date='Mar 9 2010, 11:36 PM']will this be suitable for a LM11[/quote]

No, the rack has 10.5" available depth, and the LMII is exactly 10.5", so you'd have to unplug it all every time you moved it, and theres still a danger the rear catches would foul the amp.

LM11 is 10.1" depth and some poster on here told me any 19" 2U case would be fine, especially the shallow SKB being best one to get because if the case was too deep I would have problems getting the leads into the back of the amp. So I don't understand. I sure as hell don't want to buy something that my amp head won't fit into so perhaps you could advise?
Cheers

[quote name='robocorpse' post='770225' date='Mar 10 2010, 12:02 PM']No, the rack has 10.5" available depth, and the LMII is exactly 10.5", so you'd have to unplug it all every time you moved it, and theres still a danger the rear catches would foul the amp.[/quote]

Edited by smurfitt

[quote name='robocorpse' post='770867' date='Mar 10 2010, 08:11 PM']It wont get damaged, I was just concerned the rear catches would foul the back of the amp, but if you say your LMII is 10.1 inches, then you are probably OK as long as you don't want to store your cables in the back.[/quote]
Hi, sorry to sound dim but I'm a newbie. Can you tell me what you mean by 'the rear catches might foul the amp'.
Thanks

[quote name='robocorpse' post='774551' date='Mar 14 2010, 06:54 PM']No, but the 3 other people who are apparently so desperate to buy it have all gone quiet or backed out. Im getting sick of this bullcrap and will just ebay it to save any more hassle if I dont have my full asking price by midnight Monday.[/quote]

PM on its way in a few minutes.

[quote name='Chezz55' post='774902' date='Mar 15 2010, 07:45 AM']PM on its way in a few minutes.[/quote]
I offered to pay straight away through Paypal so haven't messed you about. Send me your details so I can make payment but if I don't hear back from you soon today I'll take up an alternative offer as I need a rackcase.