Why become a member? ×

Rare as hens teeth - and soon to be residing at Chez Burp!

neilb

just catching up from being 'tinternetless for a while - glad I was 'cause mrs juice may just have had to stop my credit card if I'd seen this on the bay!

so glad you got it in the end mate - I'm holding out for 5er now i think - I'd love a 6er but as they are custom build only I think they are as rare as hens dentists.

Take care,

Juice. (we really should introduce our 'children' some time! :) )

[quote name='juice' post='786578' date='Mar 26 2010, 08:42 AM']just catching up from being 'tinternetless for a while - glad I was 'cause mrs juice may just have had to stop my credit card if I'd seen this on the bay!

so glad you got it in the end mate - I'm holding out for 5er now i think - I'd love a 6er but as they are custom build only I think they are as rare as hens dentists.

Take care,

Juice. (we really should introduce our 'children' some time! :) )[/quote]

We should - A local bash I think was being muted not long back.

I'm really pleased with this one. It is really good, that being said its still that damn 'burst ex Rhino Edwards one that get picked up as the standard. It was like an ugly duckling, and I know why he decided to let it go. I'd bet a good size house that he wouldnt if he got near it now!

As to 5-6stringers. Since I have been into all matters 'Smith, I have only seen one Curly bass 5 for sale in the US and it was a dog. I still have my plan to buy myself a GG 5 from private stock when I retire in 45 months.

Keep in touch and good to see you back online bud!