Why become a member? ×

GENZ BENZ REGISTRATION LINK FOR UK AMPS PURCHASED

amenra

I think you have to accept the guarantee you get from where you purchased it (usually 12 months).

I had a problem with a Genz amp last year, and Geoff Genzlers own response was to take it back to where you bought it from and get them to sort the problem out. He said they didnt have any service facility in this country, so I was on my own! I was amazed with this attitude, because I had heard nothing but good reports about Genz's customer service?

Bought my GB from bassdirect. The warranty was for 3 years and it's transferable as it is for the equipment.

It would appear that the retailer has responsibility for sorting any issues whilst the equipment is under warranty.

Did you buy your gear secondhand or new?

If new I would suggest you go to the original retailer.
If secondhand find out when and where it was originally purchased.

I have had communications with GB ref my combo. He was helpful to a point, particularly ref information about the amp.
But I think unless you are based in US, they pretty much expect the retailers to "sort out" customers.

I wanted to have some modifications carried out on my combo, GB said they didn't have any official/recommended "repair/tech" centres in the UK, so I didn't bother.

John