Why become a member? ×

GONE!!!

lee650

Hi everyone
Due to 2010 ,s relentless assault on my finances im having to let go of a couple of my gadgets :)

SADOWSKY PREAMP/DI PEDAL ( SOLD!!! ITS GONE)

You all know what this is, very recently bought by me from the excellent bosshog ive only gigged it once and its fantastic, i used it in a show with my ken smith and it warmed up the sound no end, fantastic quality, i got it to use with my jazz and im pretty sure its the perfect circuit for the humble fender, i will eventually get one fitted to the guitar.
Anyway its in great nick and with spice up your jazz bass no end £120 incl delivery

RADIAL BIGSHOT I/O INSTRUMENT SWITCHER ( ALSO SOLD)

This is such a handy piece of kit, but its not that often i take two basses to gigs, built like a tank it has a mute facility and a bright switch which is great for adding a little sparkle to passive basses , one channel has a volume control to match the instrument levels when switching between them, it had a rubberfoot missing when i got it, so itook them all off to stop it wobbling, once again ive used it twice - £50 incl delivery

ive no pics at the mo but will get some up at the weekend- thanks for looking - lee

Edited by lee650

[quote name='Higgie' post='758186' date='Feb 26 2010, 01:31 PM']Damn it! Whenever a Sadowsky pre-amp comes up I always miss it!! Grrr!! :)[/quote]

Aye i know i was dead chuffed when i got it and only used it for one show but obviously wasnt meant to hang onto it, great eq would like it built intomy jazz with the VTC will do that in the future- cheers lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...