Why become a member? ×

Eden D410XLT (4ohm) £425 delivered

lawriemacmillan

[font="Arial"]Hey folks

For sale is the rig that I have been using exclusively with chart topping band [i]Stiltskin[/i] and the current touring show [i]Genesis Klassic[/i]. It's simply time for a change...

Eden WT800B 2 x 400w stereo head - includes rear panel Speakon connections. Recently serviced with a preamp valve replacement.
Rackmounted in a Boschma 2U rotocase.

(for technical details please check here: [url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/amps/"]http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/amps/[/url])

£750. [b]SOLD[/b].

Eden D410XLT - double ported 4x10" 700w cab. 4 ohms. Incredible cab - compatible with the most powerful amps. Made-to-fit protective cover included. Slots in base for removable casters [b]£425[/b].

Eden D210XST - super powerful and lightweight 2x10" 500w cab. 4 ohms. Made-to-fit protective cover included. £350. [b]SOLD[/b] pending usual.

Pickup preferred, but will negotiate delivery costs with buyer depending on which items are desired.

If you are interested and wish to try it out for yourself, please get in touch and we can arrange a meeting.

I'm afraid I don't have more detailed pictures of the items. I look after my gear and I expect long service from what I use.
The amp has always been protected in a case so is in good condition. The cabs have been in better condition, but as I said, I look after my gear so in my view are in great condition for well travelled boxes. The carpet finish is still well intact and I try to keep the speakers dust-free. Their present appearance shall probably remain with continued use of their protective covers.

Thanks for reading, Lawrie[/font]

Edited by lawriemacmillan

[quote name='Rasta' post='756242' date='Feb 24 2010, 04:49 PM']Are you willing to sell the cab(s) seperate?[/quote]

Yes I would be willing to sell the cabs without the head if the offer was right. Please bear in mind that the cabs (and head) are in storage in Germany (and most of the time I'm in Scotland) so pickup is prefered over shipment, although I realise that wasn't your question!

I will be using them this weekend - Saturday 6th in Jena, Sunday 7th in Reichenbach, followed by Hannover on March 19th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PM'd

[quote name='overwater#1' post='826666' date='May 3 2010, 06:05 PM']If the cabs go separately, i'd be very interested in the WT800 head!! Could you PM me a price for it on its own, also is it located in the UK, or is that over in Germany too?

Thanks very much!

Best wishes,

Matt[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...