Why become a member? ×

what do you think? Trace gear/sale Q again

witterth

for £300 (in good,well ,Really quite good) condition...would that be a "goer"?IYO?

amp is an "smx"AH250 range with all the toys (circa 95/whatever)a non uv tube/ but green backlit, vynil covered type amp .....its really nice and light and drives 8 ohm cabs well... oh,no flight cases..

The cab is one of those smaller size(again smx range,I think, of same period & vynil covered) 1x15 things
sounds good and well loud and pokey....so....err

....I think so, but what do you guys think?

....not a "feeler" (against the rules/not a sale) just advice,is all,on what is a fair price...

ahh come on we've all been there ... not 100% really sure...

so as not to be made a MUG of...
lemme know...

thanks chaps.
Witterth.
P.S.
can't put up pics,its not mine,and embarresed to ask in shop ( I look like a cop as it is!!) but looks Okay, generally
PPs
Ive Knocked him down to £300 by £50 ...so...?

Edited by witterth

[quote name='witterth' post='751552' date='Feb 20 2010, 03:59 AM']for £300 (in good,well ,Really quite good) condition...would that be a "goer"?IYO?

amp is an "smx"AH250 range with all the toys (circa 95/whatever)a non uv tube/ but green backlit, vynil covered type amp .....its really nice and light and drives 8 ohm cabs well... oh,no flight cases..

The cab is one of those smaller size(again smx range,I think, of same period & vynil covered) 1x15 things
sounds good and well loud and pokey....so....err

....I think so, but what do you guys think?

....not a "feeler" (against the rules/not a sale) just advice,is all,on what is a fair price...

ahh come on we've all been there ... not 100% really sure...

so as not to be made a MUG of...
lemme know...

thanks chaps.
Witterth.
P.S.
can't put up pics,its not mine,and embarresed to ask in shop ( I look like a cop as it is!!) but looks Okay, generally
PPs
Ive Knocked him down to £300 by £50 ...so...?[/quote]
bumpish thing....sorry

Does n't sound out of the way to me - reckon if you got it and hated it you'd get approaching £300 back on here/ ebay etc.
For me Trace gear is a Marmite job-either love 'em or hate 'em. Can't get on with them myself, but plenty of people on here who love 'em ,
so what do I know!