Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Sadowsky SA410

gillento

[size=2][size=3][size=4][size=5][b]edit: I just found a local deal on some db's, so this cab is up for sale only..... I am looking to get 650£ shipped (from Luxembourg) to the UK.

[/b][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I am running in circles: I sold my GS212 three years ago to finance this SA410, sold my GS112s to finance a Bergantino HS210...

But now I want my 12" sound back!!!

I am looking to trade my SA410 for a 4 ohm Aguilar DB212, GS212 in good condition or two AE112 by Bergantino!

edit: added pics link: [url="http://www.loes.lu/loes.lu/for_sale.html"]http://www.loes.lu/loes.lu/for_sale.html[/url]

Here are the specs for the Sadowsky cab:

SA410
Designed and built for Sadowsky Audio by Jim Bergantino, the SA410's increased efficiency maximises volume when paired with moderate wattage amplifiers.
This one is almost identical to the Bergantino HS410.

FEATURES

10" woofers with 56 oz. magnets, 2.5" voice coils, vented pole pieces
Compression horn tweeter with integral phase plug
Custom, phase-coherent crossover with tweeter level control
SPECIFICATIONS:

Frequency Response: 45hz-16khz
Power Handling: 800 watts
Sensitivity: 103db 1 watt/1 meter
Impedance: 4 ohms
Dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 25 1/2" H x 15 1/2" D
Weight: 86 lbs.

confidence check: my ebay username is gillento with more than 200 auctions/100% positive feedback

The cab comes with a custom cover by D2F covers!

Please email me : gillento"at"gmail.com as this is easier for me to respond to than PMs

Edited by gillento

[quote name='gillento' post='755295' date='Feb 23 2010, 06:36 PM']to the top[/quote]
Nice cab! Shame to divorce it from it's amplifier partener though no? I'm very much enjoying that gs112 you sold me a while back. Using 2 of them and it's fabulous. I can vouch for this seller everyone, he's great to deal with.
Jesse

[quote name='Jesso' post='755422' date='Feb 23 2010, 09:19 PM']Nice cab! Shame to divorce it from it's amplifier partener though no? I'm very much enjoying that gs112 you sold me a while back. Using 2 of them and it's fabulous. I can vouch for this seller everyone, he's great to deal with.
Jesse[/quote]

I am kind of regretting selling them :)