Why become a member? ×

[Withdrawn] Listerud Custom Explorer

Thunder Fingers

Im offering up my 2007 Listerud Explorer Custom Bass.

The bass is made somewhat after a couple of John Entwistle basses and feature:
Neckthrough construction
Ebony Fretboard with roman number inlays.
Body wings is flame maple front and back, Walnut core.
Pickups by BassCulture, Preamp by Noll.
Oil finish on body and neck.
Dunlop Straplocks.
Hipshot Tuners.
ETS-Hardware Tuningfork bridge.

I have used this bass alot, so it have a few dings, but nothing important, deffinitivly a one of a kind bass, New price was aprox 1800pund. The bass is not especially big for an explorer bass, and the body is roughly about the same size as an Gibson Explorer guitar, slightly smaller.

Only trade I am intrested in is a black or red Fender Urge II bass, Recently accuired one of these and have realy fallen in love with it, and as one of my bands require that I have a backup bass, I want one more. (and one of my guitarists doesnt seem to think that Bright Sapphire Blue is very "Metal" :))

I dont think that 1000 pund pluss freight from norway is unfair for this bass, but please give me an offer, But I'm not in a hurry to get it sold, so no stupid offers.

It will be shipped in a Gator case wich I got with it when I bought it, And I might be able to include a Rockbag Explorer guitar gigbag (Fits this bass pretty good)

And here's some pics of it used live:

Edit:
And I forgot, It wil be sent in an Gator customfitted case wich I got with it when I bought it, And I might be able to include a Rockbag Explorer guitar gigbag (Yeah, it fits perfectly..)

Edited by Thunder Fingers

I'll just give it a wee bump now to say that I'm in Budapest until next Thursday, so I will probaly not be able to respond to PM's before that. But if your intrested just shoot me an message, The first with acceptable offers or a bass that sparks my intrest will get it.

By the way, Here is a video of the bass in action a couple of years ago, The playing aint the best in the world in this clip, and I have moved on from this band, But it gives you an Idea about what it can sound like.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderingFingers#p/f/14/QH8FnIqgHgk"]http://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderingFing.../14/QH8FnIqgHgk[/url]

Edited by Thunder Fingers

Listeruds are fantastically well-made basses; I had Elros's wenge / maple Totem 7-string a few years back and really miss it :)
Does it have the output jack on a "Strat" mount on the rear cover too? neat idea
Bump for a stunning bass :rolleyes:

[quote name='JPJ' post='749205' date='Feb 18 2010, 01:24 AM']Ooh nice bass, thank the lord it doesnt have five strings otherwise I could have been selling a kidney![/quote]

What he said. Seriously, if it were a fiver I would sell my grandmother to a travelling circus for it! :)