Why become a member? ×

Hey, just selling a lot of stuff recently and now it's time to clear most of the stuff from my "bass project box".

^^ 2 Wilkinson soapbar pickups for £13 (including P & P). These are your average Ibanez SR size

SOLD

SOLD.

^^ Gold 5 string bridge. £8 (incl P & P). 16.5 mm string spacing.

Finally, a slab of Bubinga. L : 45 cm, W : 35 cm and H : 8 cm. Collected from the southside of Glasgow.

I have a lot more than I've typed out or photographed. if you have a project at the moment, ask me and I may have those parts.

Thanks for reading! :)

Edit - More items added further down the page.

Edited by Raving_camel

"I have a lot more than I've typed out or photographed. if you have a project at the moment, ask me and I may have those parts..."

Hiya matey, can I get first-dibs on any black hardware or jazz PuPs if you have any you're gonna sell?
Cheers my good man, this lot is a bargain! :)

Hey.

The Bart pickups are for 5 string basses, they're the same length as the Wilkinsons (but not same width). oh and they're passive.

Bassjase ; I'll Pm you, I have some stuff that may interest you. Velvet ; I'll PM you later tonight after I measure it up.

I'll reply to all the other PM's now. Thanks for the interest! :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Sold the EQ and some black tuners. I've edited the first post with more detail and different sizes.

BassJase asked what other stuff I had and he found something he was looking for, give me a PM and I might also have something you're looking for. I've got a large box full of bits and bobs. I could do with some extra money to buy myself a nice film SLR :) .

Thanks for reading.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='759498' date='Feb 27 2010, 10:39 PM']that bubinga still for sale? i cannae see a price on it, no chance you'd post?[/quote]

Hmm I thought I put a price, opps. I'd take £20 for the bubinga itself, but shipping will cost quite a bit as you can imagine, it's very heavy. I'll check out all the main delivery companies and see what the best quote is.

I'll PM everybody tonight. :) . thanks for the interest.

2 x chrome neck plates with screws. Fits your average Fender style instrument. £1 each. It would be easier if these were bought with another item, as I don't think there's much of saving just buying one by itself when you consider the price of the postage. GONE

1 x Chrome Musicman style bridge, NO saddles. £3 incl P&P

1 x Black Musicman style bridge. £5 incl P&P

2 x Gold knobs with pearl effect top. 1 x concentric gold knob with allen key to adjust tension.. £5 for the lot incl P&P. PS - Concentric knob will only fit the larger concentric pots. PM if you only want one or two. GONE

5 Gold machine heads. Fits Ibanez style headstocks. £8 incl P&P. GONE

Gotoh 9v battery box. includes screws. £8 incl P&P.

4 chrome machineheads. Fender style open tuners. £5 incl P&P. They're currently dismantled and It would be easier to transport them this way, but if you wish to have them sent complete, just say so back up for sale - £5 GONE Edited by Raving_camel

• 3 weeks later...