Why become a member? ×

SOLD 13/3/10

lee4

For sale,due to pressing an EP,my YamahaBB414.
It comes with the strap and case(A Warwick Rockcase).
Never gigged,only used in a rehearsal room,it has a few battle scars and a replacement nut.
Yours for £150 ONO.
Send me a PM if you are interested.
I am 5 miles from Guildford in Surrey,so I can bring it to you if you are close by.
Sorry,no cheques,folding readies only!
[attachment=42786:020.JPG][attachment=42787:021.JPG][attachment=42788:023.JPG]

Edited by lee4

Must......resist.......

As you can see from my sig, I've got a bit of a soft spot for the Yamaha BB range. I got the bug since playing one at a 'Guitarfest' a few years ago. In my opinion they are very under-rated, always well made and well finished and with a good range of tones available. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed

[quote name='bassman2790' post='750216' date='Feb 18 2010, 09:01 PM']Must......resist.......

As you can see from my sig, I've got a bit of a soft spot for the Yamaha BB range. I got the bug since playing one at a 'Guitarfest' a few years ago. In my opinion they are very under-rated, always well made and well finished and with a good range of tones available. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed[/quote]
Go on,you will,you will,etc......

[quote name='erisu' post='750432' date='Feb 19 2010, 12:39 AM']Is it me or does the top edge of the nut look too big for the neck width? :)[/quote]
Replacement nut+poor luthiers skills.Whoops.Thats why its £150!

Edited by lee4

[quote name='Soloshchenko' post='754122' date='Feb 22 2010, 05:49 PM']Of all the shapes I've seen in recent years this is the one that's really grown on me. I'm tempted but will resist...hopefully.

Good luck with the sale, I think this'll be gone quick.[/quote]
Why is everyone so strong-willed?What happened to the weak of spirit,those happy souls with cash they no longer need? :)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks Lee, I really like it...nice guy, i think what helped sell me was the fact that you had experience setting up someone elses bass even though it wasn't the greatest quality instrument...one thing though...are you positive you needed to snap the neck off to fit it in the case? :)
thank your wife for the coffee too..didn't i say tea?.