Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*SADOWSKY UV70 in OLYMPIC WHITE *SOLD*

Gareth Hughes

Hey Folks -

Up for sale - my Sadowsky Metro UV70 in Olympic White. Bass is in near mint condition, barely a year old. It's only cosmetic flaws are a lightly plectrum scratched pick-guard and a tiny dent at the top of the headstock - see photo for that one. The pick-guard isn't worth mentioning but I do because it's not shiny brand new looking. Reason for sale is that I have a few other basses that are getting more use,mainly my upright, so I think we'd all agree it's a sin to have a Sadowsky sitting unloved.

Here's the specs from Sadowsky:

Finish - Olympic White
Body - Alder, Full Size
Fingerboard - Morado, 20 Frets, 10" Radius, 1.5" Nut Width
Pickguard - Tortoise
Hardware - Chrome
Pickups - Sadowsky Humcancelling J in '70s Location
Preamp - Sadowsky Preamp with Vintage Tone Control

The full model/serial number is UV70RWALD4 OWH / #M2075

I'm selling this for £1200 plus shipping - probably about £40 insured. The Bass Gallery has these new at £1900. Not interested in trades, sorry. Ships with Sadowsky Semi-Hard case and paperwork/adjustment keys.

As a special BassChat offer - I'm touring Scotland and England from Feb 26 to Mar 14, so someone could save themselves the shipping charges by meeting up with me somewhere on the road. I'll only do this for a definite sale tho so contact me for dates and places if that sounds like a plan.

There's also a photo here from Sadowsky's website - this isn't the exact same bass, just the same model. I've included it because it's a better photo than mine.

[attachment=42674:Sad_Full_Body.jpg][attachment=42675:Sadowsky_Body.jpg][attachment=42685:Hmmm...Bin
ding.jpg][attachment=42686:Sad_Head_Mark.jpg][attachment=42684:m790_full.jpg]

Edited by Gareth Hughes