Why become a member? ×

Pedal Review - ElectroniX Crossdrive

GazWills

Hi - so there seem to have been quite a few threads with folks after fuzz pedals, and I thought i'd add another one to the mix! My ElectroniX Crossdrive finally got here from the States on Thursday, and after a good few hours on it, have to say it's absolutely awesome.

Comes in a little MXR-sized case, with the brightest blue LED i've ever seen :) - lists for about $119, but with import duty etc etc and delivery, works out about £95 all in. It's not a gated fuzz, or a particularly high gain fuzz. Just a volume knob and a drive knob (which really seems to act more as a tone than a 'fuzz' control). Like I say, it's not that high gain, but just has this fantastic old-school fuzz sound, really really musical is the best way i can describe it - and it works just as well with my (active) stingray as my P bass, so a nice change for a fuzz pedal!

No sound clips i'm afraid, as i don't have the technology!! But if you're after a nice little musical fuzz, worth a look i reckon.

[url="http://musicelectronix.com"]ElectroniX Pedals[/url]

Edited by GazWills