Why become a member? ×

Mighty mite neck on Aria J bass?

cameltoe

Before I spend my hard earned on a neck for my project I better check it will fit. The original guitar is an Aria STB Jbass, body from solid Alder, so seemed like a good place to start. Have tracked down a Mighty Mite neck from a seller on here, any ideas if it will fit? Are the Aria's made to Fender measurements?
Cheers if you can help.

If i had my fretless here i could check for ya as i have a mighty mite neck on that and an Aria STB Jazz here, unfortunately it's at my tech's house being upgraded at the moment. If i get it back soon i'll let ya know!

I replaced the pickguard recently with a generic one and only needed to do a little filing if that's any help

They're really nice basses IMO, i love the neck on mine!

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='743945' date='Feb 13 2010, 01:13 PM']If i had my fretless here i could check for ya as i have a mighty mite neck on that and an Aria STB Jazz here, unfortunately it's at my tech's house being upgraded at the moment. If i get it back soon i'll let ya know!

I replaced the pickguard recently with a generic one and only needed to do a little filing if that's any help

They're really nice basses IMO, i love the neck on mine![/quote]

I take it the mighty mite's are all standard Fender measurements?

I know some copies of guitars are quite close to the real things in terms of measurements, and some are way off. No idea which category the Aria falls into.

Should make a good bass with a decent neck. Pickups sound quite good but a bit low output.