Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 - Sold

Spikyhedgehog

Just posting this up to say that the bass will be for sale soon and I'm just trying to guage interest.

Will post up more details with lots of pictures etc soon. Haven't got alot of time at the minute. I really don't want sell the bass but I'm leaving the country to go travelling for 9 months and I can't really afford to keep her at home.

Anyone out there looking for a stage 1?

Many thanks.

John.

I'll be looking at about [color="#FF0000"]Sold pending payment[/color] without delivery, would much rather collection but I can arrange to deliver for as much as it costs. I will be driving up to Leeds on the 25th of November then driving down to Dover on the 27th so can go a bit out of my way to deliver personally. :)

Here is an old pic:

Edited by Spikyhedgehog

A bump and the best of luck, hopefully there should be plenty of interest judging from that one pic.

'91 (and pre) era 'W' Streamer Stage I basses are IMHO the classic sound of Warwick. From recent experiences the price is going to be the clincher on this! I'm sitting with a 91 SS I poised to sell but I think I'll hang fire till the present economic situation calms down a bit.