Why become a member? ×

[attachment=41552:wesley.jpg]

Hey guys, hope youve all had a good weekend!

Here we have a brand new wesley freeport (semi acoustic telecaster).

An unwanted gift unfortunately so I would just like what i payed for it (£90) plus £10 courier or collection from Burnley.

I plugged it into a marshall JCM and in all honesty i think they should be a lot more! two P90 style pickups provide a nice tonality especially with both switched on. Lovely set neck, but more of an electric than acoustic. 1x tone 1x volume and 3-way selector switch. Alder body with rosewood fretboard and alabone dot inlays.

Ive provided a stock picture with this post.

grab yourelf a bargain :)

All the best,
your friend Anthony

These tele's are very good, I had a blue metallic one and they come very well setup too.

The guy that does the setups on Wesley guitars was the Tourists bass player apparently.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='742448' date='Feb 11 2010, 07:44 PM']These tele's are very good, I had a blue metallic one and they come very well setup too.

The guy that does the setups on Wesley guitars was the Tourists bass player apparently.[/quote]

thats cool! actions a little high for me but im not a guitarist really so this thing has to go.

played it on my lap for half an hour and not been out of the box since. someone must want it