Why become a member? ×

BLACK JAZZ, 2008, MAPLE **SOLD PENDING USUAL**

tom1946

Hi again, anothe Jazz bass in black with a gorgeous maple neck.
There are 2 small marks on the upper body that I have tried to photograph. Nothing too bad and it doesn't detract from the apprearance.

Frets are unworn, and it's one of those bass's that is much louder than others that, I have Don't know why but you know how you get a car that runs better than another identical one.

Would like £320 for this delivered.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='730290' date='Jan 31 2010, 08:46 AM']Hi again, anothe Jazz bass in black with a gorgeous maple neck.
There are 2 small marks on the upper body that I have tried to photograph. Nothing too bad and it doesn't detract from the apprearance.

Frets are unworn, and it's one of those bass's that is much louder than others that, I have Don't know why but you know how you get a car that runs better than another identical one.

Would like £320 for this delivered.

Thanks for looking.[/quote]
PM'd twice cos I'm stupid!

:)

Don't worry about it, I have had a load of PM's re-this and I can't reply to them all quickly so I'll put answers on here:

It's a Mex, it will have a gigbag and as anyone who has dealt with me will know it will be very securely packed.

Merello, PM'd :rolleyes:

[quote name='tom1946' post='730539' date='Jan 31 2010, 01:13 PM']and as anyone who has dealt with me will know it will be very securely packed.[/quote]
Yep can vouch for this, and the VMJ I bought from Tom also arrived incredibly quickly. Paid for on Sunday evening, arrived Tuesday afternoon - couldn't ask for more.

Loving it BTW Tom - thank you very much...