Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette STD - Amber

FLoydElgar

sounds and plays amazing.
Barely even used!
Warwick Corvette HV Standard Fretless Amber Bass Guitar - swamp ash body, 2x MEC JJ pickups, active MEC 2-band EQ, ovangkol neck, Colour: Amber Coloured Oil Finish

However Im open for offers i.e basses looking for another fretless can part exchange with cash as well...
All the best :)

Floyd

[attachment=41138:DSC00067.JPG]
[attachment=41139:DSC00068.JPG]
[attachment=41140:DSC00069.JPG]
[attachment=41141:DSC00070.JPG]
[attachment=41142:DSC00072.JPG]
[attachment=41143:DSC00073.JPG]

Excuse my camera skills!

All the best :rolleyes:

Thanks

Edited by FLoydElgar

• 4 weeks later...

Hello mate, sorry to be slightly OT here. I bought the exact same bass (I believe) in august last year (in Honey Violin) and it was massively cheaper.

Warwick Corvette HV Standard Fretless Bass Guitar - swamp
ash body, 2x MEC JJ pickups, active MEC 2-band EQ,
ovangkol neck, includes Premium Line Plus gig bag. Colour:
Honey Violin Coloured Oil Finish
Price: [b]789.00 EUR [/b]each

Is there anything different about yours? I'm wondering what the hell's going on with Warwick pricing.

Man tell me about it!

Over the top is the name for it... What sort of price could I get for it! I payed the price off of the website but it has gone up :S by the looks of things :s
Damn I'm gonna loose big time!

I've played it four times but just not that into warwicks!

Literally no marks no boardware!

help me with a price please :)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel for you man, believe me. I've seen these go for about £400.

It's such a shame you don't like it, I love mine, but I resprayed it white and got black hardware for it.

I have no constructive suggestions, I'm afraid.

Good luck :)

EDIT: Christ, I just had a look at the Thomann listings and the one I bought is now the same price as yours, unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Edited by silddx

I just looked at the Warwick site and there is no mention of the Corvette Standard in the current list or discontinued??!

What the hell is going on? I'll have to have a nose around the Warwick forum later.

You could try selling it on the Warwick.de Forum actually.

[quote name='silddx' post='776224' date='Mar 16 2010, 01:20 PM']I just looked at the Warwick site and there is no mention of the Corvette Standard in the current list or discontinued??!

What the hell is going on? I'll have to have a nose around the Warwick forum later.

You could try selling it on the Warwick.de Forum actually.[/quote]

The Corvette Standard isnt being made Germany anymore. Shocking! I think its a bad move.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='776237' date='Mar 16 2010, 01:29 PM']The Corvette Standard isnt being made Germany anymore. Shocking! I think its a bad move.[/quote]
Well they'd better reflect that in the pricing.

How can Warwick (or is it Thomann?) justify a c. 630 Euro increase within about a month on a 2009 Corvette Standard Fretless, the exact same model AFAIK???!!! :)

[quote name='FLoydElgar' post='776343' date='Mar 16 2010, 03:27 PM']Dang thanks for letting me kknow this is sh*t!
excuse my language but... I'm going to give the corvette a set up and see if it's alright then :)

the string spacing was 20mm rather than 17 im use too might as well check it :rolleyes:[/quote]
Mate, you can make this Corvette sing. The necks are amazing, so are the pups and tronics. The bass balances beautifully too.

You can adjust the string spacing. I have mine narrow too. Consult the manual in your user kit about how to do this. I reckon you can love this bass. get it set up and give it a chance, no point losing money.

Let us know how you get on and if you need any help.

All the best mate.

[quote name='silddx' post='776363' date='Mar 16 2010, 03:49 PM']Mate, you can make this Corvette sing. The necks are amazing, so are the pups and tronics. The bass balances beautifully too.

You can adjust the string spacing. I have mine narrow too. Consult the manual in your user kit about how to do this. I reckon you can love this bass. get it set up and give it a chance, no point losing money.

Let us know how you get on and if you need any help.

All the best mate.[/quote]

+1...try and get it to your liking first rather than take a big loss on it.

Thanks for the support man I needed it. I was becoming disheartned with the whole situation.
but I played it today and changed everything and it plays quite well!
I think I take the overwater and Warwick into the gallery for a health check LOL.

Cheers guys. The Warwick zinggggzzzzz now :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='FLoydElgar' post='781316' date='Mar 21 2010, 02:29 AM']Thanks for the support man I needed it. I was becoming disheartned with the whole situation.
but I played it today and changed everything and it plays quite well!
I think I take the overwater and Warwick into the gallery for a health check LOL.

Cheers guys. The Warwick zinggggzzzzz now :)[/quote]
Glad to hear it man!

I sold everything except my two Corvettes a week ago. They're all I need.

All the best.