Why become a member? ×

FS: MIA Fender Jazz Fretless GONE

jonsparrow91

Doing this makes me feel like sh*t but it must be done. I got this off lee650 (great guy) last Sunday, thinking 'zomg, ive found the bass of my dreams' but unfortunately me and fretlessness don't seem to have mixed very well and I always end up back on the ATK300 (my current gigging bass). This is a real shame as its an amazing bass in sound, feel and looks. It really needs an owner who will actually use it as with me it'll just be used for the odd jam at home.

Its in great shape for its age. All the parts are original apart from the pickguard, the fingerboard is in good shape as it has had flats on most of the time and it only have a couple of scratches.

I'm after a trade rather than a sale although it may turn that way if there are no offers. My ideal would be a swap for MIA Jazz fretted with a maple neck but I'm fairly open to ideas. I might even add a bit of cash for something more valuable (like £100 more for a deluxe jazz). Also happy to take a lower value bass plus cash (P bass special + £100)

Offers please! To soothe my guilt...

No longer a feeler, don't know why it was to begin with.

Pics soon.

Adding a price - £450 I can post in a gig bag but on your head (and you wallet) be it. A meet up or collection is much prefered. (No paypal thanks).

TRADE OPTION NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Edited by spaz91

A fantastic bass

its in great nick and i only sold it because 2010 has thrown me a lot of financial curveballs so far :) , sounds lovely and at an absolute bargain price, jons a good lad deal with confidence.
some pics hope they help!!!

[attachment=41370:P1010001.JPG][attachment=41371:P1010002.JPG][attachment=41372:P1050006.JPG][attach
ment=41374:P1050009.JPG][attachment=41375:P1050005.JPG]

All the best jon, hope you get a good trade, i really wanted a marcus miller myself - lee

Pics here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54465&hl=mia%20fretless&st=20"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...tless&st=20[/url]

I will consider some trades: a Jaguar, a Marcus Miller or a Geddy Lee bass.