Why become a member? ×

More new Markbass products!

Musicman20

Hey

Just seen this:

[url="http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid34757297001?bclid=27948261001&bctid=62004851001"]http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...tid=62004851001[/url]

If you check markbass.it, you can see some of the new products.

The Little Mark Rocker seems cool, BUT....Im wondering what that drive is like. I think it will sell pretty well though. Its its exactly the same as a LM3 + good overdrive, then great :)

Ive always stayed away from Markbass cabs, but their new Club line seems interesting for portability.

Thank god, the Rocker doesnt have the VPF...which IMO is the best knob on the Little Mark amps. This means I wont have to get one! They keep the VLE on...maybe just because of space they didnt include both, or clever marketing? Eg....buy this in addition to what you have!

I like the look of the NY212, id be interested to know the pricing.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='723378' date='Jan 24 2010, 06:26 PM']Ive always stayed away from Markbass cabs, but their new Club line seems interesting for portability.[/quote]

Jesus! You've already got more gear than a reasonably-stocked music shop kidda!! You gotta stop doing this, or there'll be no gear left for the rest of us!! Oh, apart from Ampeg of course!! :)

[quote name='Conan' post='723417' date='Jan 24 2010, 07:09 PM']Jesus! You've already got more gear than a reasonably-stocked music shop kidda!! You gotta stop doing this, or there'll be no gear left for the rest of us!! Oh, apart from Ampeg of course!! :)[/quote]

HAhaha, Ive calmed down now....when I see new amps/cabs, I start thinking how to buy them. I dont need any of this, despite how cool the Club Cabinets look and the NY122.....I bet they are super high prices.