Why become a member? ×

FS Epifani UL502 - on hold (sold pending the usual)

urb

I can't believe it's come to this but I now am finding myself not using this amp as much as I used to - and I need to raise some cash for another music project - so it's a real wrench for me to put this up for sale - I bought it a little over two years ago new, it has been gigged (not loads) but it's lived in its rack case/gig bag so is in very good condition - and it really does sound the business. I've never had to turn the main volume past 'midnight' on a gig at that includes outdoor ones, and clubs like Cargo in London - it's got bags of head room and ridiculous amounts of volume - works perfect for jazzy funky fingerstyle, but has enough balls to really rock the house (be it hip hop, or rock or whatever) it's a really versatile amp and would sound great with a vintage or modern bass - it has a very hi-fi sound without sounding clinical, but very warm... I really don't want to sell but can't justify keeping it either.
[b]
OK - I'm knocking this down to for £590[/b] - before I put it on Evilbay - and that includes the really lovely padded Aguilar case - + P&P - I'd much rather sell it here so get in touch if this works for you

I live in south London so very happy to arrange collection if that works for you - or Parcel Force near me are very reliable (sent my baby Blue to Glasgow recently and it arrived all safe and sound :) )

Here are some pics I took today:

[attachment=40974:epi502.jpg]

[attachment=40975:epi_502_closeup.jpg]

[attachment=40976:back_502.jpg]

[attachment=40977:epi502_top.jpg]

[attachment=40978:502_gigbagged.jpg]

Thanks for looking

Mike

[quote name='4000' post='723214' date='Jan 24 2010, 03:44 PM']Wow, I'm really surprised you're selling that. What are you using nowadays instead?[/quote]

I know - this is hard - but my Genz Benz shuttle 9.0 is really kicking butt as well - I just can't justify both space wise in my house right now!

M