Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Fender American Vintage 1962 Re-Issue Jazz! Brand NEW!

engage757

Here we have a Fender 1962 Re-Issue American Vintage Jazz Bass. Vintage White/Rosewood.
BRAND NEW! STUNNING BASS! NEVER PLAYED! PLASTIC AND STICKERS STILL ON THE BASS! Has all the case candy included. Ashtrays never mounted, but included. FLAWLESS! $1950 from Sam Ash Music! Covers never mounted. I bought this bass and then my lady decided I have too many. I am new to this forum, but am on several other sites, including Ebay with flawless feedback. This is buying a brand new bass! I literally was handed it directly out of the display case! Might be open to trades, partial trades, you never know. Located in the USA. Many more pics available, and I can take whatever angle you would like!
$1350 O.B.O.

Thanks,
Zack

Hi guys! The shipping to the UK is normally around $100-120 US. I ship over there every now and then.
Wish I didn't have to sell her, but the wifey will kill me if I don't!

Prolly have to send her to EBAY soon. :)

Graham,

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment! A friend of mine in scotland turned me on to this site! better than talkbass in my opinion! I have learned a lot already!

Thanks guys (and gals),
Zack

[quote name='Riddler' post='721931' date='Jan 23 2010, 09:05 AM']Hi Zack

Welcome to Basschat.

That's a lovely bass, but how much is $1350 is £'s I presume the dollar exchange rate is doing us no favours at the mo. Also any ideas how much shipping would be from the US?

Love the colour combo

Cheers
Graham[/quote]
$1350 + $100 for shipping? Don't ask me about customs/duty etc!

"Live rates at 2010.01.23 18:28:30 UTC
1,450.00 USD = 899.894 GBP
United States Dollars/United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.620617 GBP/1 GBP = 1.61130 USD"

[quote name='KiOgon' post='722424' date='Jan 23 2010, 01:32 PM']$1350 + $100 for shipping? Don't ask me about customs/duty etc!

"Live rates at 2010.01.23 18:28:30 UTC
1,450.00 USD = 899.894 GBP
United States Dollars/United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.620617 GBP/1 GBP = 1.61130 USD"[/quote]

Well, I have sold quite a few basses to players in the UK, so I thought I would stick this one up here.

[quote name='aznbass' post='722428' date='Jan 23 2010, 01:36 PM']Very Nice!!! I love the scratch plate

But it might end up being fairly costly to get it to the UK, im sure someone would snatch it up on ebay.[/quote]

Thanks bro! I might go that route... I just bought it, and my girlfriend met me at the door... thought I could smuggle her in! but, alas, no such luck. :9