Why become a member? ×

Tecamp 1x12 combo. £700 for a limited time! (see post)

wotnwhy

Having sold my Hartke/Schroeder rig to fund an extension cab for this i did a gig with one of my bands (a thrash/math metal band) last night and, unsurprisingly, the 1x12 cab just doesn't exert the authority this music requires, and regardless of the extension i'm just not 100% happy with it in this setting.

This would be a downside i could happily live with as the amp exceeds itself in every other setting i use it in. having a stupidly small, lightweight combo that sounds so sublime and is able to comfortably cut it with a drummer is something i've only ever dreamed of. but unfortunatly (depending on how you look at it) the metal band is picking up steam, it's already become my main band and the gigs are getting bigger and more frequent so if i have to focus on one side, looks like this is going to have to be it.

My ideal here would be to trade it with someone for a puma head. but failing that, a TC Rebelhead or Genz Benz Shuttle would also spark my interest. maby even an Orange Bass Terror... lol

For a sale price i'd be looking for £800
EDIT: There is a TC amp for sale here for £700, so i'd be willing to accept that much while it's still for sale. but if that goes then the price will be back up to £800 :)

Edited by wotnwhy