Why become a member? ×

COMPLETED!

lemmywinks

I got this when i bought my Xbox360, the original owner made the mistake of tilting the console on it's side whilst the disc was spinning and it scratched.
He said it wasn't working and besides he had bought a replacement for it which i now have.

I tried this in the Xbox today and it works, i'm not sure if it'll start crashing later in the game or if it's fine as i don't really play my Xbox.
Blockbuster video will put it through their cleaning machine for about £6 - £7 and it should be fine if it is broken

Has all the maps, manual and case.

Best of all it's free!

Edited by lemmywinks

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='719348' date='Jan 20 2010, 05:55 PM']I got this when i bought my Xbox360, the original owner made the mistake of tilting the console on it's side whilst the disc was spinning and it scratched.
He said it wasn't working and besides he had bought a replacement for it which i now have.

I tried this in the Xbox today and it works, i'm not sure if it'll start crashing later in the game or if it's fine as i don't really play my Xbox.
Blockbuster video will put it through their cleaning machine for about £6 - £7 and it should be fine if it is broken

Has all the maps, manual and case.

Best of all it's free![/quote]

Gamestation will do it for next to nothing.