Why become a member? ×

Sold!!!! Sold and SOld

nique

I've just upgraded to a half stack so have to say Goodbye to the 'old guard'...(Click on pics to open into a decent size)

[b]Hughes and Kettner 450w QS210[/b] 2 x 10 cab
6 months old [b]as new in box [/b], not been gigged
2 x speakon connectors
Switchable between 4 and 16 ohms

I bought this as an interim cab but was amazed at the sound I got from a budget cab.

[b]This weighs only 21 kgs!!!![/b]

*Blurb*
QS 210 PRO

The new QS cabinets put out heavyweight tone in an extraordinarily light package. Quantum Pro cabinets are loaded with Eminence® Neodymium speakers that react faster and with far greater precision than traditional woofers – resulting in greater sound control and hair-trigger response to your touch! 10" speakers feature Dual Cone technology; 12" and 15" woofers boast a newly developed DuraDome® design that renders overtone spectrums unrivalled in depth, breadth and congruity. Phase and directivity problems commonly associated with horns are history. Classic plywood, rugged steel grilles, Speakon® connectors and no-compromise workmanship make Quantum Pro cabinets robust and reliable sidekicks for quality-conscious bassists.

This ultra-compact powerhouse is the ideal complement to bigger bins and a sweet stand-alone solution built to satisfy professional performance requirements.

*/Blurb*
[url="http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24102007221sv4.jpg"][/url] [url="http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24102007222na2.jpg"][/url]

I'll part with this for £325

I'm in Cambridge so collection only or we can sort out a courier or something to collect for you.

Mail me for more details.

Edited by nique

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...