Why become a member? ×

Warrior basses?

michael-faces

No but i have heard great things...doesnt Adam Nitti play one...

i always thought they looked like something King Arthur would play...

i alwyas find Harmony Central good for reviews ETC..

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/brand/Warrior"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...s/brand/Warrior[/url]

Edited by bubinga5

Best live bass sound I've heard in a long time was Adam Nitti's Warrior. I was lucky enough to look at it up close recently and it was even better in the flesh than in the pics.

I love his sound, but some find it too harsh, and as stated before quite MTD like. It's kind of Fender Jazz on steroids for me.

Very nice gear indeed.

Mostly, damn good basses! I love their use of Bartolini pickups, and I find the Humbucker/singlecoil setup at the bridge much more useful than having a humbucker at the bridge and a singlecoil at the neck! I just don't ever use a neck singlecoil on it's own!

I recall a few years back they were having a lot of problems with quality control for some reason, but that seems to have all bee sorted out now. They are great basses, especially if you don't mind the whole "Constructed by God" thing!

Thanks for all the comments :) .

Ok I finally got this bass last weekend xD. I've added some pics, please tell me what you think.

I'm really loving the sound, it suits what I play really well so I'm happy. It hasn't quite got the growl of my Warwick but the overall sound is real agressive quality with no noise. The neck is fast and easy to play because its so thin and the body is lightweight. I had to get used to the shape of the body though, I'm used to playing my Warwick Corvette where the body's extremely streamlined!

I emailed Dran Michael of Warrior with some pics and he's gonna send me a few more details, so I'll tell you when I hear from him. He seems like a nice guy, replied within a day!

Edited by michael-faces

• 2 months later...

i too have a warrior bass, signature custom model and more i play it, the more i love it, the neck is incredible, action is so low...
here a serie of pic

it sound bright, mapple everywhere, mounted so far with labella string, next will be DR and may be marcus miller DR to see what appens.

thought it was an isabella but its not ^^

Edited by jexmatex