Why become a member? ×

Status Stealth Headed 4 String For Sale - REDUCED

Vipa

[size=4]Reduced to £749[/size]

Status Stealth 4 string headed bass for sale. Through Neck Carbon Fibre & Graphite Monocoque Construction.

I am soooooo reluctant to part with this, I have my Alembic and this hanging on the wall.... I reach for this every time, it NEVER goes out of tune (totally bizarre.... haven't had to tune it for almost a year!!!! mind you it doesn't get gigged or any heavy use!) It is so easy to play it is ridiculous and is perfectly balanced. It looks almost black but it actually has the red tint, it is very subtle (and gorgeous) though.

I've made up my mind though.... due to Georges arrival I need to have 1 bass and that's going to be a 5 string.

It currently has a medium set of DR Black Beauties fitted just to finish off the 'stealth' look. I will include a brand new set of DR Hot Pinks too.

You get a lovely pre-amp and eq built in, Bass & Treble pots, blend and master volume and the usual Status 3 way mid cut/flat/boost switch

As you will see from the pictures it is in superb condition, no dents, scratches, chips or dings. No buckle rash.. just lovely!

Comes in it's (immaculate) original Status Hard case.

I will get this up on Ebay over the next few days but in the meantime felt I should offer it up to Basschatters. I am looking for [s]£800[/s] £749 and won't entertain offers below that.

Cheers
Paul

[attachment=3019:DPP_0001.JPG]
[attachment=3020:DPP_0002.JPG]
[attachment=3021:DPP_0003.JPG]
[attachment=3022:DPP_0004.JPG]
[attachment=3023:DPP_0005.JPG]

Edited by Vipa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...