Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection 615 (make me a reasonable offer)

Kalim

Hi All,

I am selling my top of the range and very rare Bass Collection 5 string bass which has only been used a few practices at home since having it professionally set up with new strings, fret work and a new three band EMG eq with midrange fitted by Chris from the Bass Centre a couple of years back.

The resulting sound is versitile and full and strong sounding bass, including for slap, although I never really slapped on this bass! I would describe the sound as very clean and even across the board, superb for all styles

I purchased this as a used bass for aroound £800 and and had the Hyper Blue LED'S fitted by Martin Sims whom I met in the Bass centre about 10 years ago cost around approx £400.

The results are an excellent Zebrano top with a dense superb ebony fretboard, and three piece bolt on neck that is very comfortable and stable indeed. This bass was made in Japan.

The bass is in very good condition despite its age. The only thing I wish to mention is that near the input this is a small crack, which was properly repaired by the bass centre when I bought it but in no way affects the bass in any way, therefore no issue for transparrency sake.

I am selling due to wanting a change thats all.

[b] Just make me a reasonable offer around £650 or swap for a Yamaha TRB5P Mk1[/b]

I am based in Bradford, West yorkshire.

Cheers
Kalim

Edited by Kalim

• 11 months later...