Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS- Sandberg PM4. **NOW SOLD**

cLepto-bass

After recently purchashing a JJ5 off a fellow Basschater and subsequently falling in love with it I have decided to part with the last of my 4 strings, a truely 100% condition PM4 in what Sandberg call Creme Highgloss with a torte pickgaurd.

I really cant stress enough just how good a condition this guitar is in. However, when I bought the guitar, I did decide to install a chrome pickup cover because I was so used to one on my previous P-bass. This was done properly and adds to the classic looks of this beautifull guitar. If anything it looks even better, alternatively, the cover can be easliy removed if you feel that way. But as I say, other than that this bass is in great nick.

I will be posting some pictures just as soon as I retrieve my camera from work but in the meantime you can find out all you need to know [url="http://www.sandberg-guitars.de/basscat-overview/calp-series/calpm"]HERE.[/url]

This bass sounds awesome!! Simple as that. I am only parting with it because I have been taken in by 5 strings so could do with realising some cash. The tonal possibilities from the PM4 is immense and the build quality is of equal nature. I was always a Fender guy before I picked this up and have never looked back since. Everyone should try this bass or other Sandbergs at least.

It comes with strap locks and I should be able to throw in a gig bag too. Due to the condition of this awesome playing and sounding bass I am looking for around [s]£725[/s] now £700. I can ship if that is required but that will be at buyers choice and risk.

Any questions, dont hesitate to contact me and as I say pictures up today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Edited by uzzell

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='695598' date='Dec 29 2009, 02:12 PM']Hi. Can you tell me what colour this is? I would love for this to be a Blackburst but i know im expecting a lot :-)[/quote]

Purely a guess, Dave but I reckon it'll be one of those Creme Highgloss ones with the torty pickguard. :)

[quote name='Sean' post='695614' date='Dec 29 2009, 02:29 PM']Purely a guess, Dave but I reckon it'll be one of those Creme Highgloss ones with the torty pickguard. :)[/quote]

LOL, sorry i missed that. Doh.

Not my colour really. Shame. Saying that, dots on the fretboard could sway me. Not really a lover of those plain looking necks.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='696396' date='Dec 30 2009, 03:25 PM']Im a little tempted now ive seen the pics. The cover would have to come off as i play with a pick at that position so it would get in the way.

Any chance of the neck measurements and string spacing?[/quote]

As I am at work, I cant give you the actual measurements but the neck is very much 'jazz' shaped and sized if that makes sense to you. As for string spacing, the bridge offers a whole host of adjustment potential so is completely dependent on how you would like it.

If you need actual details, let me know exactly what you're after and I will take care of it when I get home.

Cheers for the interest.

[quote name='uzzell' post='696412' date='Dec 30 2009, 03:51 PM']As I am at work, I cant give you the actual measurements but the neck is very much 'jazz' shaped and sized if that makes sense to you. As for string spacing, the bridge offers a whole host of adjustment potential so is completely dependent on how you would like it.

If you need actual details, let me know exactly what you're after and I will take care of it when I get home.

Cheers for the interest.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.
I would like the nut width and width of the neck at the last fret if you dont mind and do have a chance to measure it.