Why become a member? ×

Pedals for trade

gnasher1993

Boss SYB-3 boxed in like new condition, just the sticker missing from the bottom that sets it apart from a new one. It's a great sounding pedal, I just don't use it at all. No velcro. [color="Red"][size=4]TRADED[/size][/color]

Boss BF-2 (Taiwan). Great condition, no velcro. No box.

Boss CS-1. This thing is about 30 years old. Great condition considering it's age. In great working order. Again, no velcro or box.

DOD Ice Box, my favourite chorus. Not much of a fan of chorus at the moment. Great condition, boxed, no velcro.

I may also be willing to part with my Foxrox Octron for the right deal. Again an amazing pedal but it doesn't get much use. Great condition, no velcro. No box though unfortunately.

Looking for something different so PM me with any offers, the worst I can do is say no. International shipping is no problem for me :).

I may withdraw a couple of these soon, so please don't be offended if I do.

Cheers,

AJ

Edited by gnasher1993

I don't have any way to take pictures at the moment but its in perfect working order although the paint is a bit chipped around the edges and on the corners. LED and knobs are in good condition.

you can see it a bit there.

Edited by spaz91

Hi, So you didn't get on with the CS-1 then? do you want to sell it or is it just trades you want?

I only have an OC-2, CE-2, CS-2 or SO400 I could offer up in a trade and I doubt any are of interest to you.

Edited by Rumple

I really like it but I'm not using it at the moment so probably best to move it on. I'd be happy to sell it. Once I'd covered customs charges etc, I payed £95 in total. I'd be happy to sell it on for £90 posted. There's 3 on ebay at the moment, one silver screw (like mine) which is up there for £130 so I think £90 is reasonable.

Let me know if you fancy it, feel free to make an offer if you think that price is a bit much.

[quote name='Rumple' post='693827' date='Dec 26 2009, 05:14 PM']Hi, So you didn't get on with the CS-1 then? do you want to sell it or is it just trades you want?

I only have an OC-2, CE-2, CS-2 or SO400 I could offer up in a trade and I doubt any are of interest to you.[/quote]

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='693876' date='Dec 26 2009, 06:26 PM']I really like it but I'm not using it at the moment so probably best to move it on. I'd be happy to sell it. Once I'd covered customs charges etc, I payed £95 in total. I'd be happy to sell it on for £90 posted. There's 3 on ebay at the moment, one silver screw (like mine) which is up there for £130 so I think £90 is reasonable.

Let me know if you fancy it, feel free to make an offer if you think that price is a bit much.[/quote]

I'm very tempted but best say no for now as I have just checked the post Christmas bank balance and it's not looking good!

All The Best

R.

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='692615' date='Dec 23 2009, 09:45 PM']Boss SYB-3 boxed in like new condition, just the sticker missing from the bottom that sets it apart from a new one. It's a great sounding pedal, I just don't use it at all. No velcro. [color="Red"][size=4]TRADED[/size][/color]

Boss BF-2 (Taiwan). Great condition, no velcro. No box.

Boss CS-1. This thing is about 30 years old. Great condition considering it's age. In great working order. Again, no velcro or box.

DOD Ice Box, my favourite chorus. Not much of a fan of chorus at the moment. Great condition, boxed, no velcro.

I may also be willing to part with my Foxrox Octron for the right deal. Again an amazing pedal but it doesn't get much use. Great condition, no velcro. No box though unfortunately.

Looking for something different so PM me with any offers, the worst I can do is say no. International shipping is no problem for me :).

I may withdraw a couple of these soon, so please don't be offended if I do.

Cheers,

AJ[/quote]

ey up what kind've effects are you after? i'm intrested in the octron