Why become a member? ×

SOLD torque 100w 1x15 bass combo

Kev

thinkin of sellin my torque 100w 1x15 bass combo

this is a super amp in all honesty, can be verrry loud, i bought it off a guy on the forum a few months ago.

as i said, i want to upgrade to a 2x10 combo, or a 1x15 with horns (like a demon)

guess im after £100 plus p+p

pickup from bristol welcome

Edited by BassManKev

• 2 months later...

mega 3 month bump

just to say this amp is great, and LOUD, you'v seen what kinda gear iv got, i dont play with sh*te gear, this amp was my first big amp iv ever owned, and i just think its time to move on. im after buying oldgits warwick, which i think would give me the brighter sound that i need. it has a great 4 band eq on it, plus seperate bass/treble controls, di and line out.

but seriously, dont knock it because its a relativly unknown brand, torque do great value amps

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='122262' date='Jan 17 2008, 04:10 PM']I had this amp beforehand, and agree with everything above. It's great! A nice hi-fi sound if you're after that sort of thing.[/quote]

Someone buy it so Kev can buy my Warwick :)

• 3 weeks later...

bump again

built in compressor, di and line out, active/passive sensitivity button, huge tone shaping with 4 band equalisation plus seperate bass and treble controls, 100 watts of bass (tbf sounds louder), what more can you want for £90!

no price reduction on this, its a great amp so still

£90 collected, £110 shipped

cheers

if you buy my trace compressor as well, il do them both £170 shipped

Edited by BassManKev

ebay it is then :)

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320224662901"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320224662901[/url]

im after a trace elliot amp of some kind, probably a bollox (blx) coz its small despite bein heavy, and im just intrigued as to how it sounds with that double reflex cabinet. i wont need to use the little amp for top end, as im fairly sure the blx has a tweeter, plus its 10" anyways.

and its a rather featchin pearloid scratchplate ^_^

Edited by BassManKev