Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky NYC 4 string Bass

paulie

I am selling a beautiful 4 sting NYC Sadowsky.

It was made in 1994 by Roger Sadowsky himself.

At less than 8lbs the bass is very light. Unlike the current crop of US Sadowsky basses this low weight is not due to the use of a chambered body but rather the fact that he used a lovely piece of light Ash with which to make the body.

The bass comes with EMG Pickups which were an optional upgrade at the time.

It also comes with the original Sadowsky softshell case which is in perfect condition.

The bass is signed and dated by Sadowky underneath the control plate.

The neck is maple and is extremely fast to play. The action can be set as low as you like with zero fret buzz.

The istrument is in perfect condition apart from a small chip on the lower horn (not visible until you turn the bass over) This chip was profesionally repaired and re-laquered so its perfect now.

Price £1850

[attachment=38455:Sadowsky_Bass_001.jpg][attachment=38456:Sadowsky_Bass_002.jpg][attachment=38457:Sa
dowsky_Bass_003.jpg][attachment=38458:Sadowsky_Bass_004.jpg]
[attachment=38459:Sadowsky_Bass_005.jpg][attachment=38460:Sadowsky_Bass_006.jpg]

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='687960' date='Dec 18 2009, 06:44 AM']looks gorgeous mate!

Where abouts are you based?

:)[/quote]

Im based in Ireland but I could ship it anywhere using a courier. I have also kept the boxes from new guitars that I have bought so that I could re-use them for shipping basses. So the guitar would be fully protected in its case, then padded heavily and then placed in a made to measure cardboard box to protect the lot.

I use an Irish courier company who deliver within 3 days to the UK and they are excellent and cheap!

Paul