Why become a member? ×

fender made in japan sunburst jazz..interested???trade/cash

funkassassin

looking to sell my lovely jazzer, i love this bass and am quite reluctant to sell it but i just dont get time to play bass much any more and when i do i play a 5ver.. the bass was made in japan so is of the higher quality japanese basses, i believe from checking out the serial number it was made in 1985/1986.. there are only a few minor marks on the body considering the bass is 20 odd years old.. the worst of those marks is on the back of the body, the front of the body is near perfect, just a light scratch by the tone controls which is hardly noticable.. its by no means a batterd old fender, if it was i probably wouldnt sell it..neck is also in perfect condition,action is great plays beatifully...
i dont know how much i am looking for for this baby or if i defiantely want it to go, if anyone is intrested then throw me some figures..price to include p+p doesnt come with a hard case but it will be sent in a soft case and then in some form of hard box so it will come to no harm in transit....also up for trades,looking at 5 string warwicks and ill add on cash if nescesary thanks look forward to hearing from you

Edited by funkassassin

• 3 weeks later...