Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD!

0175westwood29

Hey there man, have a huge BUMP on me.

I have a bootsy fuzz wah and i think the idea of these items are the mutz nutz. The morley have a great name in the fx game and I think this would be an amazing pedal. However I think your price is a bit steep, just because its old doesnt mean it adds or retains value, the modern pedals are 120 to your door.
As I dont know what you paid for this pedal then I cant really be 100% certain on resale value?

just IMHO to help with sale mate.

again though this would be a great addition to any funk or rock bassist pedalboard.

Edited by munkonthehill

[quote]5. If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price.[/quote]

[quote post='700196' date='Jan 4 2010, 02:28 AM']However I think your price is a bit steep[/quote]

Just sayin' :)

I think £150 is a great price. You would easily top that on ebay I should think. It's because it's old that it has added value. The wonders of vintage pedals :rolleyes:.

Edited by gnasher1993

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='700441' date='Jan 4 2010, 01:42 PM']Just sayin' :)

I think £150 is a great price. You would easily top that on ebay I should think. It's because it's old that it has added value. The wonders of vintage pedals :rolleyes:.[/quote]

indeed i think i could but i really just want back what i paid which is 150.

its a nice pedal as as you say it is a vintage pedal.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORLEY-Power-fuzz-wah-Volume-crybaby-pedal-RARE-tel-ray_W0QQitemZ320470224321QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item4a9d838dc1"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORLEY-Power-fuzz-wa...=item4a9d838dc1[/url]

an ebay auction with a buy it now price of £185 and its in the states! so you would have to pay tax on it.

andy

Edited by 0175westwood29