Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot BFC Cab problem

Pow_22

Money is REALLY tight at the mo, thats why i bought this cab initially, it was cheaper than the Ashdown 4X10 i was looking at, theres a Marshall dynamic bass system 7152 400W cab on ebay thats quite cheap n they wil courier it for £40. Thing is i do have the BFC and also an Epiphone LP Std Bass that i want rid off so i might just go to the local music shop n see what they'll give me for them and use that against a new cab. Not havin much gear luck at the mo!

[quote name='Pow_22' post='686655' date='Dec 16 2009, 06:42 PM']Money is REALLY tight at the mo, thats why i bought this cab initially, it was cheaper than the Ashdown 4X10 i was looking at, theres a Marshall dynamic bass system 7152 400W cab on ebay thats quite cheap n they wil courier it for £40. Thing is i do have the BFC and also an Epiphone LP Std Bass that i want rid off so i might just go to the local music shop n see what they'll give me for them and use that against a new cab. Not havin much gear luck at the mo![/quote]

Pretty sure you could do better than that plan on here in the trade section. Theres a bunch of Marshall DBS cabs at the local practice space and they all totally suck.

Theres a cheap(ish) second hand one on Coda Music for about £800. Alas ive solved the issue, the epiphone bass has departed and been replaced with an Ashdown MAG 4x10 (straight swap) and they have offered to try n sell the BFC for me which will fund a 1x15 for the bottom. Funnily enough i had this exact setup years ago but sold it all as i wasnt playing n moving into an apartment with me mrs...we split years ago n so it goes ive now come fukll circle! If anyone knows anywhere thats still stocking the MAG gear with the OLD grill styles let me know, im after a 1x15 but HATE the new ashdown grills (i know its petty but its the way i am haha)

Edited by Pow_22