Why become a member? ×

Hello folks

Boy

Hiya everybody,

a couple of things first...I'm the new guy ( and still figuring out how this all works :) ) ...Secondly,I'm not a bass player but a drummer desparately looking for a bass player. ( Thought i get close to the source )

I've been playing for almost 15 years now...done gigs and recorded.At the moment I'm trying to start a new band along the lines of infectious grooves,funk/metal kinda idea.A friend of mine will join on guitar ( and he's very very capable ),and as soon as you join we'll start rehearsing...this will most likely be in the camden area in london.This because soon I will get my kit over here and store it in the studio.This much for now i guess.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Boy' post='681485' date='Dec 11 2009, 04:18 PM']Hiya everybody,

a couple of things first...I'm the new guy ( and still figuring out how this all works :) ) ...Secondly,I'm not a bass player but a drummer desparately looking for a bass player. ( Thought i get close to the source )

I've been playing for almost 15 years now...done gigs and recorded.At the moment I'm trying to start a new band along the lines of infectious grooves,funk/metal kinda idea.A friend of mine will join on guitar ( and he's very very capable ),and as soon as you join we'll start rehearsing...this will most likely be in the camden area in london.This because soon I will get my kit over here and store it in the studio.This much for now i guess.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!![/quote]

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

[quote name='sharonk868' post='701737' date='Jan 5 2010, 03:37 PM']Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!![/quote]
hi ! the more, the merrier, welcome !! :)
you should post this as a new topic though, (within the introduction thread)

Edited by phil.i.stein