Why become a member? ×

Stunning One Off Cutom Made Walnut Monson Piranha

Monson Piranha

Handmade in Texas by master luthier Brent Monson.This guitar is the only one of it's kind in existence & was built to my specification

Beautiful hand selected walnut with some of the most exquisite figuring you will see
It really does need to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated
hand rubbed oil finish preserves the natural tone & looks incredible.

real head turner & every show that i have played it always generates lots of excitement & interest from people

This guitar really does have it all & the tone is incredible,massive amounts of sustain,rich note definition,perfectly weighted & very comfortable to play

Custom goat's skull inlay at the 12 fret ensures proper devil summoning each time you play

This is a very,very reluctant sale as the guitar holds a lot of sentimental value
unfortunately that does not pay the bills - don't miss out on this rare opportunity

Spec:

Body: Walnut/
Neck: Maple
fingerboard:ebony/24 frets
pick ups: Emg 81 85
Hardware:gotoh
Finish:oil rubbed
String through body constuction
Fitted Hardcase

Will consider trades

please get in touch for more info/full set of photo's
[email protected] - 07773884007

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='692170' date='Dec 23 2009, 10:46 AM']Does it spike you in the ribcage? It's bloody lovely, just wish it had a Floyd...[/quote]

It's actually suprisingly comfortable to play & balances perfectly without poking into you,like bc rich guitars
If your interested in buying i will do you a good deal