Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fs Hohner b2a 4 string SOLD SOLD

Davetbass

OK! Bought this to use as a back up but can't see me ever needing one so it will roll around my van waiting on a broken string that will never come (breaks a string at the next gig)

It's in fair condition, broken pick up surround by previous owner trying to screw it to Australia for some reason. Otherwise it's intact. A few scratches but not bad for it's age. Please dont make post photos...we all know what they look like!!

Wasn't great when I received it but thanks to my local magician/tech it has been revived at a cost of £110. Fret levelling and set up were essential and worth it for how it plays now so I'm asking £150 posted. Comes with Hohner gig bag.

Trade wise, anything of similar value (fretless preffered but not essential)

Dave

Sold on fleabay for £135

Edited by Davetbass

please note; previous, previous owner, i didn't screw anything to anywhere!!!

Anyhow, i can vouch for this bass being a lovely piece before the much needed fretwork; it had been in storage for 13 or so years before i got it.

Best of luck with the sale.

Andy

[quote name='AndyTravis' post='680820' date='Dec 10 2009, 11:31 PM']please note; previous, previous owner, i didn't screw anything to anywhere!!!

Anyhow, i can vouch for this bass being a lovely piece before the much needed fretwork; it had been in storage for 13 or so years before i got it.

Best of luck with the sale.

Andy[/quote]

Sorry Andy I meant to say A previous owner not the!! Thanks for the kind words but I think this one is going to spend another 13 years away from sunlight if I keep it! Great sound and plays really well but I just dont need it.

Cheers.

Dave

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' post='682017' date='Dec 12 2009, 10:47 AM']Pix?[/quote]

Black box with stickyout bit and some strings!! :)

Link to original sale that has some pics!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=62103&hl=hohner+b2a"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;hl=hohner+b2a[/url]