Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN.

karlfer

Hi folks.
Last week I spent £220 on this Explorer Bass. I had the Gibson version for a lot of years and loved it. To me it sounded better and was more balanced than a T-BIRD, yet always looked just as rock. A real "put in the groin and head down" kinda bass.
Need to move it on very quickly as a bass chatter has put something up that is on my very long time need list.
The Explorer needs to help fund it.
So come on you young bucks/buckesses, you know you want to look this cool.
It was made in the UNSUNG factory in Korea in 2003. Few nicks on headstock/body and some buckle rash. Not perfect but nothing unusual, it's been gigged.
3 way pick up selector, volume/volume/tone controls. Always liked the brass nut on my Gibbo.
Hopefully pictures will come up.
£160 cash, pick up obviously preffered but I will deliver to you free within 50 miles of Wigan, otherwise probably about £20/£25 to parcel force it.
The above price reflects the need to move it quickly so I can get the other one I am desperate for.
If it doesnt go quickly, I will keep and add some black covered strings, black rotaries and black scratchplate so it will be a bit, er, black.
Cheers Karl.

Oh by the way, you can check my limited evil bay feedback, it's Karl5066.

Edited by karlfer

Er, I think I put £160, and Notts? I would meet you say Buxton, with no extra charge.

No hurry, coz the one I was after has gone anyway.
These can actually be had new for £279, plus extortionate delivery, from Thomann.
Thanks for looking and lusting and good luck,
Karl.

[quote name='karlfer' post='676165' date='Dec 6 2009, 09:30 PM']Er, I think I put £160, and Notts? I would meet you say Buxton, with no extra charge.

No hurry, coz the one I was after has gone anyway.
These can actually be had new for £279, plus extortionate delivery, from Thomann.
Thanks for looking and lusting and good luck,
Karl.[/quote]
i meant including postage, and thanks for the offer, i really can't afford it! cool bass though, good luck with the sale :)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='677852' date='Dec 8 2009, 01:33 PM']i meant including postage, and thanks for the offer, i really can't afford it! cool bass though, good luck with the sale :)[/quote]

I was born in Darlington, so I am often a bit slow on the uptake!

Thanks for the wishes Budgetbassist.
Cheers,
Karl.

So a bloke arranges, through pre loved to come and see this tonight.
I explain to a fellow basschatter and as ever, brilliant about it.
Mr t£!$ from preloved has just rang to say he isn't coming now. Oh well at least he rang.
Bump then.