Why become a member? ×

Tannoy Monitors, New solid top acoustic guit, Yammaha Jam station, drummy stuff

Ok..had a nose through some bits that I don't use and decided to sell.

1) Pair of passive Tannoy monitors, british made, solid. Fired them up this morning and they're still great. I've used active monitors for a couple of years now so these are not needed. £40 *GONE*

2) New solid top acoustic guitar, given to me, but not required. No bag/case but strung with brand new Martin SP's (12's) £60

3) Yamaha Big Jam rhythm composer/drum machine. Great for backing track to play along to, or as a composing tool. You can plug your guitar in too and generate the internal effects (tracking not brill tho', great fun). Boxed & instructions but no power supply. Use to use this with students for backing tracks to play along to, and for solo gigs. £50

4) New 20" Solar by Sabian, canadian ride cymbal. Comes with sabian cymbal bag and I also have some drum silencer pads for whole kit (Kick, snare, 3 toms, cymbal and hi-hat (every drummer should use them..all the time...!)) £30 for lot *GONE*

I hate posting stuff out, and am more than happy to meet up to hand over stuff. But if you really want any of the above posted please, please, please make a firm commitment to buy and I will post at cost.

Edited by oldslapper

[quote name='thedonutman' post='675050' date='Dec 5 2009, 04:21 PM']I'm interested in the Tannoys. Do you have any idea what model they are and the power rating etc?[/quote]
Sorry I don't. I've taken the driver out of the chassis of one and had a look. It just says Tannoy 8A302. It's mainly been used with a hifi amp liked to a hard disk recorder.

• 2 weeks later...