Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb BO 4 for trade

simon1964

I'm looking to trade my BO Thumb 4 string for a 5 string of some sort. I'm fairly open minded as to what, although preferences would be Warwick, Sandberg or a Stingray 5, but if you have something else try me!

[attachment=37653:thumb_4.jpg]

Its absolutely mint (the only marks are where the MEC logo has worn off the pickup covers - which seems to happen on all of them). Its got a really nice grain, and has been regularly waxed with Warwick wax. Fantastic growly Warwick tone, and a really nice player. As with all Thumbs, its not a featherweight, but there really are no issues at all with it.

I'm only putting up for trade as its fallen behind the Shuker and Musicman, and I could do with a five string (although please feel free to try on me on 4 strings too - I'm pretty susceptible to spontaneous random GAS!).

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='King Tut' post='673832' date='Dec 4 2009, 12:59 AM']A cash price sir?[/quote]

I'm really after trades at the moment. I'm not desperate to shift this, as its a cracking bass. More a case of seeing whether there's something nice out there with five strings to trade. But if you want to make a cash offer, feel free!

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='simon1964' post='673914' date='Dec 4 2009, 08:55 AM']PMs replied to. Still available at the moment. As well as fivers, I could also be tempted by a 70s reissue Jazz of some sort.[/quote]

I've had some tempting offers on this, but mainly four strings - bump for any fives?

[quote name='simon1964' post='673550' date='Dec 3 2009, 07:23 PM']I'm looking to trade my BO Thumb 4 string for a 5 string of some sort. I'm fairly open minded as to what, although preferences would be Warwick, Sandberg or a Stingray 5, but if you have something else try me!

[attachment=37653:thumb_4.jpg]

Its absolutely mint (the only marks are where the MEC logo has worn off the pickup covers - which seems to happen on all of them). Its got a really nice grain, and has been regularly waxed with Warwick wax. Fantastic growly Warwick tone, and a really nice player. As with all Thumbs, its not a featherweight, but there really are no issues at all with it.

I'm only putting up for trade as its fallen behind the Shuker and Musicman, and I could do with a five string (although please feel free to try on me on 4 strings too - I'm pretty susceptible to spontaneous random GAS!).[/quote]

Not sure if your interested but I have a Music Man Sub 5 string in pretty much near mint

Shannon

[quote name='Shannon' post='674641' date='Dec 5 2009, 12:55 AM']Not sure if your interested but I have a Music Man Sub 5 string in pretty much near mint

Shannon[/quote]

PM'd, and all other PMs replied to. I'm actually away at our drummer's wedding this weekend, and won't have internet access until Sunday night. So apologies in advance for any delay in replying to posts or PMs - I'm not ignoring you!!