Why become a member? ×

FS: Markbass Mini CMD 121P ** SOLD **

Sharkfinger

About 16-18 months old and in excellent condition. These days I mainly seem to be using my pre/power amp and barefaced Compact cab so this is relegated to backup, which is a bit of a waste.

Exactly the same as the [url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=3&vedi=41"]current model[/url], the only differences as far as I'm aware are the differences between the LMII and LMIII, which are negligeable (additions: pre/post EQ button for the DI and a 'line out' dial).

RRP new is over a £1000 new but prices seem to be about £800, give or take.

Am in no hurry to sell, so I'm going to set the price at £550.

Ultimately, I want a another Barefaced cab (1x15 Compact or 1x12 Midget) and a small, lightweight backup amp (e.g. Ashdown little giant 350). Trades or P/X along these lines would be considered.

Edited by Sharkfinger

[quote name='AdamWoodBass' post='668345' date='Nov 28 2009, 03:11 PM']PM'd you mate[/quote]
And replied.....

Should mention that collection or delivery is possible in North London and Essex area. Delivery will be at fuel cost. Would be prepared to courier (still have all the packaging!) at your cost and you're welcome and encouraged to arrange your own courier.

Edited by Sharkfinger