Why become a member? ×

Electro Harmonix Delay?

JHBASS

Yo Josh. First of all - great name :)

My guitarist has an MM w/ Hazari. He had to buy one when his delxue broke and sent it off to the legend John Chambers in nottingham to get it fixed. It's a great pedal for a guitarist, not sure what it would be like for a bassist. There was a slight drop in signal quality tbf but it's pretty good. You can get some many different types of delays, reverbs and a loop facility as well. The great thing is you can save all your presets, which is great if you use different types of delays/reverbs for diff songs.

The Memory Boy - thats new on the scene so Im not sure about that. It's pretty cheap and specs look pretty good! I'd be pretty interested in hearing what this sounds like.

Josh

[quote name='JHBASS' post='663953' date='Nov 24 2009, 04:25 PM']Hey all,

Ive been looking at the Memory Man with Hazari (I think its digital) and the Memory Boy. So anybody got any views, just any info would be great!

Cheers, Josh[/quote]

Yes, there needs to be more of our name in the world!

Well I feel my guitarist may have some form of the original memory man, so maybe i should see if its what im really after. Im attracted to the "Hazari" just because of how much stuff there is for such a small price tag! Especially the looper, just to mess about in my room with! But maybe I do want something simpler like Memory Boy. Just have to see what everybody else says! Cheers for your help =)

i've got a mm w/hazarai and i love it.

apart from the looping, the delays and echoes themselves are great.

what i liked when using it for the bass is that your can tweak the tone of the delayed signal, so you can lose a little bass on the repeats so that your original note still sings through.

ymmv on that of course