Why become a member? ×

Jazz pup covers

maxrossell

Hey mate,

I recently bought some white pick up covers from a company called CH Guitars on Ebay, they have white, cream, black. Delivered the next day and cost about £5-£6 i have recently passed them on to another member of the forum but they were decent quality and fit perfectly over the stock pups! you can see them in my avatar on my Squire VMJ!

Sharp!

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='662298' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:29 AM']Hey mate,

I recently bought some white pick up covers from a company called CH Guitars on Ebay, they have white, cream, black. Delivered the next day and cost about £5-£6 i have recently passed them on to another member of the forum but they were decent quality and fit perfectly over the stock pups! you can see them in my avatar on my Squire VMJ!

Sharp![/quote]

That's spot on mate, cheers. It was actually seeing your avatar that made me click, I'm doing the refin in olly white with a black pickguard, so I thought why not try white pup covers with it!

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='662303' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:37 AM']Ahh excellent stuff! yeah that will look dead smart, the guy i gave mine to also has a White Jazz that he's putting the White Covers on! it'll look ace! Post some pics up when you've done it mate.[/quote]

Hi ben, will hopefully stick them on in the next day or so, my jazz is very off white, so i think the cream ones would be cool a bit like verdine whites, will see what the white one,s look like, just as nice, i am thinking of putting my front pickup cover back on as well, im always taling it on and off as the mood takes me :) - lee