Why become a member? ×

FS EBS Wah One

lapolpora

Hi All,

EBS Wah One for sale. It's the version with the chrome pedal which I believe it's identical in spec to the current black pedal - just a different colour!

No box but will package well for posting. Manual included.

£90 posted.

Derrick

Edited by lapolpora

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='lapolpora' post='683290' date='Dec 13 2009, 07:38 PM']Bump again.

Will leave this up here until after Christmas but might be forced to Ebay the Wah in the New Year.

Would be interested in trading for an Analogman Clone Chorus.[/quote]

Anything else interesting to you?

I have a few spares left.

Sovtek Big Muff (the original)
Korg Pitchblack+ tuner

And maybe a few other things (Maxon AF-9, Boss LS-2, errr....).

[quote name='The Twickerman' post='686404' date='Dec 16 2009, 03:23 PM']Anything else interesting to you?

I have a few spares left.

Sovtek Big Muff (the original)
Korg Pitchblack+ tuner

And maybe a few other things (Maxon AF-9, Boss LS-2, errr....).[/quote]
Thanks for the offer but I think I'm sorted fro pedals for now. I have a Pitch Black already (great piece of kit), and an B:assmaster which sorts out my dirt(y) needs.

Is that a green Sovtek? Might be tempted if so.

[quote name='lapolpora' post='686581' date='Dec 16 2009, 05:38 PM']Thanks for the offer but I think I'm sorted fro pedals for now. I have a Pitch Black already (great piece of kit), and an B:assmaster which sorts out my dirt(y) needs.

Is that a green Sovtek? Might be tempted if so.[/quote]

Yes, it is a green Sovtek. Owned from new. Still boxed with all it's packing. Un-gigged too. But the paint is flaking off (must've been a really dodgy paint job).

It can be heard on our cover (recorded live in the studio on two condenser mics!) of Nan True's Hole here:-

www.myspace.com/meanwhilegardens

Okay there's also an AW-2 and OC-2 heard there!!!!

- Nick.

[quote name='The Twickerman' post='686779' date='Dec 16 2009, 09:19 PM'][quote name='lapolpora' post='686581' date='Dec 16 2009, 05:38 PM']Is that a green Sovtek? Might be tempted if so.[/quote]Yes, it is a green Sovtek. Owned from new. Still boxed with all it's packing. Un-gigged too. But the paint is flaking off (must've been a really dodgy paint job).[/quote]I have done a bit of research on the wah-one. Is the power socket really problematic?

[quote name='The Twickerman' post='686998' date='Dec 17 2009, 08:33 AM']Yes, it is a green Sovtek. Owned from new. Still boxed with all it's packing. Un-gigged too. But the paint is flaking off (must've been a really dodgy paint job).I have done a bit of research on the wah-one. Is the power socket really problematic?[/quote]
Never had a problem with mine. I've had it on my pedal board powered by a T-Rex Fuel Tank. It's been rock solid. I don't know what the issues are but the power connection feels secure.

[quote name='lapolpora' post='687024' date='Dec 17 2009, 09:10 AM']Never had a problem with mine. I've had it on my pedal board powered by a T-Rex Fuel Tank. It's been rock solid. I don't know what the issues are but the power connection feels secure.[/quote]

I am really agonising over the Sovtek. I have a strong suspicion I may regret parting with it. I haven't even tried the Wah-One, so I think I'll have to pass up on the opportunity. Sorry for messing you around.

• 4 months later...