Why become a member? ×

Encore P-Bass (34"scale, s/burst) = SOLD

eubassix

This is an Encore PK40 (I think) Precision bass in sunburst. It's not the short-scale version. Plays well, has a bit of flame in the headstock and the sunburst is nicely done. Serves well as a decent starter or backup P bass. There's one bruise on the top (doesn't show in the photos) but is otherwise excellent.
I could find a gig-bag (or hardcase - but might cost almost as much as the instrument!) for it (@ cost) but otherwise just planning to sell/send as-is.

Edited by eubassix

• 2 weeks later...

Rpt. w/end special: jsut noticed that the 3TB is usually more expensive than the other PK40's .. so this is the top-of-the-range model!!
Great for Xmas - no need to shop-around, amonsgt the crowds...

Edited by eubassix

Maybe last chance before Xmas (allowing time for the Courier) - I had a local offer (ebay listing) of £25 (!). Guy reckoned these were only about £110-125 inclusive of an amp,bag etc. Checked to find that they are .. but NOT the sunburst version for which the package is £199-239. Plus the other stuff in the package is pretty poor (as I suspect are the strings and set-up). Last try before Xmas for this one which has decent strings & set-up (and is s/burst)

Edited by eubassix