Why become a member? ×

Ampeg Happiness! PICS ADDED!

ashevans09

Hello there,

I'm looking to sell my Ampeg Classic 410HE and SVP preamp, thought these were gone but unfortunately things fell through.

The 410 is one of the American models and is in very good nick. It's served me well but my Matamp is the favoured cab now so it seems pointless to keep it around when I'm trying to fund my gap year travels :) . I've found it to be a versatile cab, handling ballsy rumbles, squeaky clean smoothness and "that" ampeg sound with equal ability. It's a lovely sounding bit of kit.

The SVP is...well, an SVP, quite a few have been on here recently. This was left over when I traded my Mesa strategy for a 400+, so again, I have no use for it now. I believe it's the front end of an SVT-2Pro but I'm happy to be corrected on that :rolleyes: . Here's a video of some guy testing it :lol: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2HBtC8CYk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2HBtC8CYk[/url]

I'll get some pics up soon :lol:

I'd prefer a collection and since I'm around and about quite a bit for work we could probably work something out. If not any shipping will be an extra.

Looking ...£300? for the 410E ONO. I'm not sure of valuation on these so I'm open to negotiation on that. If anyone has a better idea do say, I'm not here to rip anyone off :lol:

As for the SVP they seem to all go for £250 here so that would seem fair.

PM for more info :lol:

Thanks guys :lol:

Ash

Edited by ashevans09

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='663185' date='Nov 23 2009, 09:25 PM']Hi Ash,

once again truly sorry that our deal fell through =(

Is that an SVP PRO? pre amp or?

If at Christmas i get more money i'll once again be interested!

Adam,[/quote]

No worries dude, and yeah that's an SVP pro pre amp :)