Why become a member? ×

Hartke Rig VX810 LH500

Jase

I'm thinking of downsizing my gear, this is my Hartke rig. Wonderful sounding gear, very big, fat, warm and rather powerful. The cab is in pretty good condition a few material rips, the kick plate at the back is scratched and the wood is showing through the two bottom corners. Basically, general gig wear and tear.

The speakers are in very good condition, no rips. The LH500 is also in good condition a few light scratches on top but all in good working order.

I've no idea what this would go for..... due to it's size I suppose, so offers are welcome. I would also consider a straight swap for something more transportable but at the same time still melts faces when being used :) Here's a pic, I can take some more if anyone would like to see further detail. Thanks :rolleyes:

[attachment=36493:hartke_rig.jpg]

[quote name='Rasta' post='656250' date='Nov 16 2009, 07:05 PM']Could do with a cab like this at the mo-where you based? Whats the specs of the speaker?

Cheers[/quote]

Hi Rasta, I'm South Wales based and the cab is a 4ohm 8oo watt.

[quote name='Rasta' post='656257' date='Nov 16 2009, 07:11 PM']Have you got a guidance price on this? :)[/quote]

I'd hope to get around £225 for the cab, around £150 for the amp....is this a good price? I'm useless at this:)

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='656447' date='Nov 16 2009, 09:33 PM']looks like my hughes and kettner bk200 amp is what your after :rolleyes: i fancy something this size and im not into the 15inch driver[/quote]

Yes, that's the sort of thing...is it face melting volume? Or a dirty old loud 4x12 and a stinking reliable Peavey or something :)

[quote name='Jase' post='656459' date='Nov 16 2009, 09:44 PM']Yes, that's the sort of thing...is it face melting volume? Or a dirty old loud 4x12 and a stinking reliable Peavey or something :)[/quote]

nah the amp is a workhorse apparantly, only gigged it once and it played along well with ma guitarists all valve vintage modern 2266c marshall.

I just dont like the 15inch driver in it, for some reason i have turned to 10inch hence my ampeg 4x10hlf. cant beat the clarity.

however,,,,face melting!!!!! compared to yours it may not even make you blink hahahaha, but it is a powerful amp.

• 2 years later...

[quote name='munkonthehill' timestamp='1258411018' post='656514']

nah the amp is a workhorse apparantly, only gigged it once and it played along well with ma guitarists all valve vintage modern 2266c marshall.

I just dont like the 15inch driver in it, for some reason i have turned to 10inch hence my ampeg 4x10hlf. cant beat the clarity.

however,,,,face melting!!!!! compared to yours it may not even make you blink hahahaha, but it is a powerful amp.
[/quote]